Monday, December 12, 2011

Why oh why?

First, I haven't been traveling all around the world. I don't have that much money, so I always planned carefully about each trip that I have made. By the grace of God, I must say I'm blessed to be able to travel outside my country to some places.

This blog isn't created to brag about my little trips, but more like to share the funny and interesting stories of the places that I visited, including depressing experience such as losing my passport in another country LOL

Second, the stories won't be told in chronological order, but whatever I want to write or suddenly remember, I'll post. I hope there are enough pictures or info that I can provide too here.
I'll start posting one by one. And I hope you get to enjoy reading it as much I enjoyed the experience. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment